So many incredible games have been released this year with many of them making massive strides in accessibility. On top of that, we’ve got developers and studios being more vocal than ever in their commitment to making accessible games, and streamers and game journalists showing us every day why accessibility matters so very much.
So here’s your chance to say thank you!
All games must have been released in 2020.
The “Post-launch patch” category can include older games but the patch must have been released in 2020.
The new “therapeutic game” category is a chance to recognize a game that just felt good to play in what has been a very difficult year. Therapeutic can mean physically— did the game help you improve coordination, dexterity, strength? Or mentally— was it a welcome escape from the pandemic and every other stressor of 2020?
- Best overall accessible game
- Best deaf/hoh accessibility
- Best physical/mobility accessibility
- Best blind/low-vision accessibility
- Best cognitive accessibility
- Most accessible mobile game
- Most therapeutic game
- Most improvement in accessibility in a series
- Best accessibility-improving patch post-launch
- Most accessible multiplayer chat
- Most accessible game trailer
- Most accessible streamed event
- Favorite innovation in accessible tech
- Best feature you wish all games would implement
- Biggest accessibility surprise
- Most dedicated-to-accessibility studio
- Most dedicated-to-accessibility indie or solo dev
Vote at the link below: