Finally, the question we’ve posed for over a year and a half, Can I Play That? can be answered with an unequivocal yes. Yes, you can play The Last of Us: Part 2.
Stay tuned for our in-depth coverage, including a Deaf/HOH review, a video featuring Steve Saylor and Courtney Craven discussing the game and its amazing accessibility, and a breakdown of just what disabled players can expect when they launch the game. Coming this Friday, 6/12/2020, at 2:01 AM Central Time.
Can I Play That?
Latest posts by Can I Play That? (see all)
- The Last of Us: Part 2 Can I Play That? Coverage Preview - June 10, 2020
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2020 with Cherry Thompson! - May 21, 2020
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn — Visually Impaired Review - May 10, 2020
- Switch it up with Accessibility - April 22, 2020
- Gaming Without Sight: Removing The Video From Videogames - April 15, 2020