Today, Steve checks out Riot Games’ Valorant Closed Beta with Kinda Funny Games‘ Andy Cortez to examine the settings and see what accessibility features are available for disabled players. Spoiler alert: it’s not great.
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Ghost Of Tsushima — State Of Play Accessibility Breakdown - May 18, 2020
- Valorant – Accessibility First Impressions (Featuring Andy Cortez from Kinda Funny Games) - May 12, 2020
- Gears Tactics – Accessibility Impressions - May 1, 2020
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – Too Easy? Or Not Too Easy, that is the question. - April 13, 2020
- Resident Evil 3 – Settings & Accessibility First Impressions - March 31, 2020