Today, Steve checks out Riot Games’ Valorant Closed Beta with Kinda Funny Games‘ Andy Cortez to examine the settings and see what accessibility features are available for disabled players. Spoiler alert: it’s not great.
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition — Accessibility Impressions - August 5, 2020
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Hands-On Accessibility Preview - July 15, 2020
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Accessibility Analysis So Far - July 2, 2020
- Our The Last of Us 2 Discussion on Accessibility and Blind Impressions - June 12, 2020
- Ghost Of Tsushima — State Of Play Accessibility Breakdown - May 18, 2020