This is a bonus episode of Steve Saylor’s video game accessibility podcast Access Granted.
Cherry Thompson, Grant Stoner, John Phipps and Steve Saylor sit down to discuss a Kotaku article that was recently posted about Final Fantasy VII’s Remake’s Easy mode saying that it was too easy and was a joke. We discuss accessibility, difficulty modes, and so much more!
Listen or watch the episode below.
For a full transcript of the episode you can go here.
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Ghost Of Tsushima — State Of Play Accessibility Breakdown - May 18, 2020
- Valorant – Accessibility First Impressions (Featuring Andy Cortez from Kinda Funny Games) - May 12, 2020
- Gears Tactics – Accessibility Impressions - May 1, 2020
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – Too Easy? Or Not Too Easy, that is the question. - April 13, 2020
- Resident Evil 3 – Settings & Accessibility First Impressions - March 31, 2020