This is a bonus episode of Steve Saylor’s video game accessibility podcast Access Granted.
Cherry Thompson, Grant Stoner, John Phipps and Steve Saylor sit down to discuss a Kotaku article that was recently posted about Final Fantasy VII’s Remake’s Easy mode saying that it was too easy and was a joke. We discuss accessibility, difficulty modes, and so much more!
Listen or watch the episode below.
For a full transcript of the episode you can go here.
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition — Accessibility Impressions - August 5, 2020
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Hands-On Accessibility Preview - July 15, 2020
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Accessibility Analysis So Far - July 2, 2020
- Our The Last of Us 2 Discussion on Accessibility and Blind Impressions - June 12, 2020
- Ghost Of Tsushima — State Of Play Accessibility Breakdown - May 18, 2020