This is a question posed to Cherry Thompson an accessibility specialist and friend of CIPT. This comes from Steve Saylor’s podcast called ACCESS GRANTED where Steve chats with people in the accessibility community about making games more accessible. Enjoy this highlight from the episode.
What are your thoughts?
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Ghost Of Tsushima — State Of Play Accessibility Breakdown - May 18, 2020
- Valorant – Accessibility First Impressions (Featuring Andy Cortez from Kinda Funny Games) - May 12, 2020
- Gears Tactics – Accessibility Impressions - May 1, 2020
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – Too Easy? Or Not Too Easy, that is the question. - April 13, 2020
- Resident Evil 3 – Settings & Accessibility First Impressions - March 31, 2020