As we all are working from home or are staying home in self quarantine, sometimes we need an escape. Something to keep our minds off of our world and play in someone else’s. In today’s video, Steve Saylor recommends some games that have good accessibility options for you to try out. Check out the video below:
The list of games mentioned in the video are:
- Animal Crossing (check out Grant’s review)
- Destiny 2
- Fortnite (check out Courtney’s review)
- Apex Legends
- The Outer Worlds (CIPT’s reviews)
- Gears 5 (CIPT’s reviews)
- Way Of The Passive Fist
Understandably, some of these games may not work for your disability type and that’s okay. The hope is there is one or more games on this list that you could hopefully try out if you haven’t had the chance to before.
If you have any suggestions as to what other games you would recommend, please tweet at us @CanIPlayThat.
Stay safe and we can all get through this together.
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Resident Evil 3 – Settings & Accessibility First Impressions - March 31, 2020
- Will there ever be a 100% accessible game? - March 30, 2020
- Accessible games to play while social distancing - March 25, 2020
- DOOM Eternal Settings and Accessibility First Impressions - March 19, 2020
- Blind Impressions with Steve Saylor – The Outer Worlds - March 17, 2020