Game previewed on Xbox One. Thank you to Bethesda for providing an early review copy of the game.
Today’s video takes a look at DOOM Eternal and what accessibility options are available in the game. Steve Saylor will show some gameplay, take a look at the settings and give his accessibility first impressions.
If you would like to take a look at what the settings menu looks like, take a look at the photo gallery below. Screenshots taken on the Xbox One S
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Accessibility Analysis So Far - July 2, 2020
- Our The Last of Us 2 Discussion on Accessibility and Blind Impressions - June 12, 2020
- Ghost Of Tsushima — State Of Play Accessibility Breakdown - May 18, 2020
- Valorant – Accessibility First Impressions (Featuring Andy Cortez from Kinda Funny Games) - May 12, 2020
- Gears Tactics – Accessibility Impressions - May 1, 2020