Game previewed on Xbox One. Thank you to Bethesda for providing an early review copy of the game.
Today’s video takes a look at DOOM Eternal and what accessibility options are available in the game. Steve Saylor will show some gameplay, take a look at the settings and give his accessibility first impressions.
If you would like to take a look at what the settings menu looks like, take a look at the photo gallery below. Screenshots taken on the Xbox One S
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Resident Evil 3 – Settings & Accessibility First Impressions - March 31, 2020
- Will there ever be a 100% accessible game? - March 30, 2020
- Accessible games to play while social distancing - March 25, 2020
- DOOM Eternal Settings and Accessibility First Impressions - March 19, 2020
- Blind Impressions with Steve Saylor – The Outer Worlds - March 17, 2020