Welcome to our new feature, Blind Impressions with Steve Saylor!
Blind Impressions is the show where Steve plays a game for the first time and looks at the settings and gives his first impressions of the accessibility in the game.
In his first video appearing here on CIPT, Steve explores The Outer Worlds latest accessibility improvements in this incredible open-world game from Obsidian.
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Ghost Of Tsushima — State Of Play Accessibility Breakdown - May 18, 2020
- Valorant – Accessibility First Impressions (Featuring Andy Cortez from Kinda Funny Games) - May 12, 2020
- Gears Tactics – Accessibility Impressions - May 1, 2020
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – Too Easy? Or Not Too Easy, that is the question. - April 13, 2020
- Resident Evil 3 – Settings & Accessibility First Impressions - March 31, 2020