Welcome to our new feature, Blind Impressions with Steve Saylor!
Blind Impressions is the show where Steve plays a game for the first time and looks at the settings and gives his first impressions of the accessibility in the game.
In his first video appearing here on CIPT, Steve explores The Outer Worlds latest accessibility improvements in this incredible open-world game from Obsidian.
Latest posts by Steve Saylor (see all)
- Resident Evil 3 – Settings & Accessibility First Impressions - March 31, 2020
- Will there ever be a 100% accessible game? - March 30, 2020
- Accessible games to play while social distancing - March 25, 2020
- DOOM Eternal Settings and Accessibility First Impressions - March 19, 2020
- Blind Impressions with Steve Saylor – The Outer Worlds - March 17, 2020